The saying that the days are long and the years are short is unfortunately all too true when you become a parent. Reserve me to record one of your “long days” and you will be able to freeze that moment in time and look back on images you and your children will always treasure. I do day in the life sessions so that I can capture your unique family life. Everyone will be relaxed around the camera after a bit and be able to be their true selves. This is such a wonderful gift to give your children. Wouldn’t it be amazing to see the same type of images from when you were a child? Not just what you looked like but where you lived, how you interacted with each other, what activities you did together, how your parents cared for you. Capturing all this in the images is why this type of photography is so special!
Example Slideshow Half Day-in-the-life
Example Slideshow Full Day-in-the-life
What to expect:
What will you get when you book a day in the life session with me? Well, it is probably different than any other photography session you have had before.
- I come to the house early when you are all waking up or about to eat breakfast
- I stay and just take pictures of what you do every day
- No need to do anything special just because a camera is there
- There will be spills and real emotions
- It is a very relaxing time because I come to you, and you just do what you normally do (eat, play, love)
- If you want I can work in a few minutes of my time there to take a more posed family portrait.
- Don’t worry about messes they are part of your everyday
- Don’t worry about judgement. I am there to show you what you are doing every day is loving your family and the images will prove it
- What if my kids is a total pain in the butt all day? – I am there to have fun with your family. My experience is that kids seem to really like hanging out with me because I am paying very close attention to them.
- I am worried about what I look like in the images….well as my first photography teacher said when you look back on images of your parents when you were a little kid all you think is “Gosh Mom looks young” – Lia Edwards.
Contact me to find out about the great first year in business specials!